Fix Protocol Specialist
You will be joining a global team of engineers distributed globally (Europe/ Asia / Americas) which values engineers with a growth mindset who love to learn new things, who are curiousand bring diverse ideas. We encourage our engineers to challenge the status quo and guide our technology choices as opposed to simply wanting to follow. Technology is an everchanging landscape, we are buidling out team to support the in time zone business as part of the global overall offering.
With in the remit of support engineer, you will be involved in the end-to-end delivery lifecycle, supporting the inception, development, testing, release and ongoing maintenance of a product or service following a Dev-Ops model.
The candidate will be responsible for assisting with front-line technology support for Securities Financing IT systems, primarily supporting the US Trading Desk and Europe and Asia as needed.
The successful candidate will be a full stack engineer:
- Experience in supporting complex systems and platforms - This will mean supporting both internal and external clients across both internal and vendor platforms. You will also be responsible for incident and problem resolution and ensuring best in class service to our user base.
- Driving a culture of diversity & inclusion, being inquisitive, innovative, data driven, continuous improvement and learning within team.
- The key skills we are looking for is the ability to get into detail, articulate and communicate with a ranged of stakeholders from traders, external vendors to developers and engineers.
- Individuals will need to assist with our drive on automation
- Banking and financial knowledge is a minimum requirement with some exposure to Stock Loan & Borrow processing, Synthetics trading, Repo Trading, Cash Prime brokerage or similar product set highly desirable
- We work in a cloud based micro-service environment, exposure to cloud and micro-service desirable.